Jordan Akins and the Houston Texans host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Akins receiving props. You can watch Akins and the Texans face off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins' 42.0 receiving yards per game average is 16.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (25.5).
- Akins has not picked up more than 25.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Akins has collected 11.8 more receiving yards per game (42.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 30.2.
- Akins has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Akins has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (30.2 yards).
- Akins' 12.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Jaguars are 13.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Akins' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 25.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in four career games against the Jaguars.
Powered by Data Skrive