Jordan Akins and the Houston Texans host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Akins' receiving prop bets. Watch how Akins' performance plays out when the Texans square off with the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins is averaging 32.3 receiving yards per game, 3.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11), Akins has totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Akins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.3 per game. He has put up 1.0 more per game than that average.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Akins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Akins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.3 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive