Jordan Akins and the Houston Texans visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's a look at Akins' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Akins and the Texans take on the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins' over/under for receiving yards in Sunday's game is 30.5, the same as his season average.
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Akins has collected more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Akins' season average of 30.5 receiving yards per game is 0.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 31.3.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Akins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10 opportunities), Akins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (31.3).
- Akins is averaging 23.4 yards per game in his last five contests against the Colts, 7.1 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Akins' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 30.5 yards, a figure he has beat one time in five total games versus the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive