Jordan Akins and the Houston Texans travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Akins receiving props. Watch Akins' Texans play the Bears on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins is averaging 31.7 receiving yards per game, 2.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In four of nine games this year (44.4%), Akins has totaled more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Akins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.5 per game. He has collected 1.2 more per game than that average.
- Akins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In just 44.4% of his games (four out of nine opportunities), Akins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (30.5).
Powered By Data Skrive