Jordan Akins' Houston Texans host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Akins' receiving prop bets. You can watch Akins and the Texans face off against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins is averaging 34.4 receiving yards per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (four out of eight), Akins has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Akins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.1 per game. He has put up 4.3 more per game than that average.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Akins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of games, Akins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 30.1 yards.
- Akins is averaging 26.8 yards per game in his last four contests against the Colts, 6.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Akins has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 33.5 yards one time in four total games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive