Jordan Akins and the Houston Texans travel to play the Detroit Lions on Thursday at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Akins' receiving prop bets. You can watch Akins and the Texans square off with the Lions on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins is averaging 39.3 receiving yards per game, 2.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (36.5).
- In four out of seven games this year (57.1%), Akins has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Akins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.8 per game. He has collected 10.5 more per game than that average.
- Akins has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Akins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.8 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive