On Sunday, Jordan Akins and the Houston Texans host the New England Patriots at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Akins' receiving prop bets. Watch Akins' Texans square off with the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins' 32.0 receiving yards per game average is 5.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (26.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four out of six), Akins has totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Akins has collected 2.7 more receiving yards per game (32.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 29.3.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Akins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his matchups, Akins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.3.
- Akins' 15 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Patriots are 11.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Akins' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 26.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in two lifetime games against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive