On Sunday, Jordan Akins and the Houston Texans visit the Cleveland Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Akins' receiving prop bets. You can watch Akins' performance play out for the Texans against the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins is averaging 37.4 receiving yards per game, 10.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Akins has yet to put up more than 26.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Akins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30 per game. He has put up 7.4 more per game than that average.
- Akins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In 60% of his games (three of five chances), Akins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (30).
- Akins' 13 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Browns are 13.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Akins' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 26.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one lifetime game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive