Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans take on the Chicago Bears on Sunday at home at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Titans square off against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 38.9 receiving yards per game, 3.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- In two out of seven games this year (28.6%), Smith has totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 38.9 receiving yards per game is 7.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 46.1.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In just 28.6% of his games (two of seven chances), Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (46.1).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith has collected 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three out of seven), Smith has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith has reeled in 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 20% of his games (one out of five), Smith has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Smith has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive