Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans take on the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday on the road at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Smith's Titans square off with the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 40.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 fewer than the over/under of 43.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two out of six games this season (33.3%), Smith has put up more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 40.5 receiving yards per game is 6.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 46.5.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.5 yards.
- Smith is averaging 20 yards per game in his last one outing against the Bengals, 23.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In one career game versus the Bengals, Smith has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 43.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith has grabbed 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Smith has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through six outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Smith has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has surpassed that number as he has pulled down 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Smith has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- Smith's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Bengals are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Bengals, Smith has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive