Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Smith's receiving prop bets. Watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Titans square off against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith's 46.8 receiving yards per game average is 3.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (43.5).
- In two out of five games this year (40%), Smith has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.1 per game. He is averaging 0.3 less per game than that average.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In just two of his five games (40%), Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.1 yards.
- Smith's zero receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Steelers are 43.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 43.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.0 -- is 0.5 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of five games this season (60%), Smith has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith has pulled down 0.5 more receiving touchdowns (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Smith has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 60% of his games (three out of five opportunities), Smith has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Smith's zero receiving touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Steelers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one total game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive