On Tuesday, Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans host the Buffalo Bills at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Smith's receiving prop bets. Watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Titans square off with the Bills on CBS at 7:00 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (10/13/2020)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 60.3 receiving yards per game, 8.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday's game (51.5).
- Smith has not totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.2 per game. He has collected 16.1 more per game than that average.
- Smith has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Smith has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (44.2 yards).
- Smith is averaging 28.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Bills, 23.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Tuesday's game (51.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 51.5 yards, a number he has beat one time in two total games versus the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.0 -- is 0.5 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday's game (0.5).
- Smith has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through three outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Smith has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has outperformed that number as he has pulled down 1.0 touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his average prop.
- Smith has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Smith has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Smith's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Bills are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- Smith has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Bills.
Powered by Data Skrive