Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Smith's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Houston Texans. Watch Smith's Titans square off against the Texans at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 31.4 receiving yards per game, 4.1 fewer than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five out of 14), Smith has totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41.4 per game. He averages 10.0 less per game than that average.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 14 games (21.4%).
- In only 21.4% of his games (three of 14 opportunities), Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (41.4).
- Smith's 19.4 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Texans are 16.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 35.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed two times in seven total games versus the Texans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six out of 14), Smith has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith has collected 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Smith has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Smith has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Smith's 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game over his seven career matchups against the Texans are 0.4 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In seven career games versus the Texans, Smith has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive