Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Titans face off against the Texans on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 31.4 receiving yards per game, 4.1 less than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five of 14), Smith has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 31.4 receiving yards per game is 10.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.4.
- In only three of his 14 games (21.4%), Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 14 games (21.4%), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.4 yards.
- Smith is averaging 19.4 yards per game in his last seven contests against the Texans, 16.1 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- Smith has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 35.5 yards two times in seven total games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six out of 14), Smith has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Smith has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Smith has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his seven career matchups against the Texans, Smith averages 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in seven total games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive