Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans visit the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Smith and the Titans square off with the Packers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 31.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 fewer than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five out of 13), Smith has totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41.9 per game. He averages 10.4 less per game than that average.
- In only three of his 13 games (23.1%), Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 13 games (23.1%), Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.9 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive