Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Titans square off against the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 29.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In four out of 12 games this year (33.3%), Smith has collected more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 29.8 receiving yards per game is 12.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 42.7.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his 12 games (16.7%).
- In just two of his 12 games (16.7%), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 42.7 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive