Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's a look at Smith's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Titans square off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 30.7 receiving yards per game, 1.8 less than the over/under of 32.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four out of 11), Smith has totaled more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.6 per game. He averages 12.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his 11 games (18.2%).
- In just two of his 11 games (18.2%), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.6 yards.
- Smith's 22.1 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Jaguars are 10.4 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 32.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed one time in seven career games against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith has pulled down 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Smith has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith has grabbed 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 25% of his games (two of eight), Smith has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Smith has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Smith's 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game over his seven career matchups against the Jaguars are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has outdone Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in seven total games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive