Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Smith receiving props. Watch Smith's performance play out for the Titans against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 30.7 receiving yards per game, 2.8 less than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 36.4% of his games this year (four of 11), Smith has put up more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.6 per game. He averages 12.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In just two of his 11 games (18.2%), Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 18.2% of his games (two out of 11 opportunities), Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (43.6).
- Smith is averaging 14.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Browns, 19.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Smith has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 33.5 receiving yards in two lifetime games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith has averaged 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five out of 11), Smith has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Smith has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has outperformed that value as he has grabbed 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In only 25% of his games (two out of eight), Smith has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Smith has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Smith's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Browns are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two lifetime games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive