On Sunday, Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans visit the Indianapolis Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Smith's receiving prop bets. You can watch Smith and the Titans take on the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 33.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 less than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10), Smith has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.3 per game. He is averaging 10.5 less per game than that average.
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 20% of his games (two of 10 chances), Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (44.3).
- Smith is averaging 11.3 yards per game in his last six contests against the Colts, 25.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 36.5 yards, a figure he has outdone one time in six total games versus the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (five out of 10), Smith has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Smith has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone over that value as he has grabbed 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Smith has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his contests, Smith has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his six career matchups against the Colts, Smith averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in six career games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive