Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Smith's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. You can watch Smith and the Titans square off with the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 35.3 receiving yards per game, 3.2 fewer than the over/under of 38.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Smith has collected more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 35.3 receiving yards per game is 9.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 44.9.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 22.2% of his games (two of nine chances), Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (44.9).
- Smith's six receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Ravens are 32.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 38.5 receiving yards in two lifetime games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four of nine), Smith has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Smith has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has surpassed that number as he has pulled down 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In just 28.6% of his games (two of seven), Smith has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 44.4% of his games (four out of nine chances).
- Over his two career matchups against the Ravens, Smith averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two career games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive