Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans square off against the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday at home at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Smith's Titans play the Colts on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 38.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (40.5).
- In two of eight games this season (25%), Smith has collected more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 38.0 receiving yards per game is 7.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.6.
- Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his eight games (25%).
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.6 yards.
- Smith is averaging 10.8 yards per game in his last five outings against the Colts, 29.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (40.5).
- Bookmakers have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 40.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed one time in five total games versus the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (0.5).
- In four out of eight games this year (50%), Smith has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith has reeled in 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Smith has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his games, Smith has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Smith's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Colts are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Smith has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in five total games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive