On Sunday in the AFC Wild Card Round, Jonnu Smith and the Tennessee Titans match up against the Baltimore Ravens at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Smith's receiving prop bets. You can watch Smith's performance play out for the Titans against the Ravens on ABC/ESPN at 1:05 PM ET.
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Jonnu Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 29.9 receiving yards per game, 3.6 less than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In five of 15 games this season (33.3%), Smith has put up more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 29.9 receiving yards per game is 11.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 15 games (20%).
- In just 20% of his games (three of 15 opportunities), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (41).
- Smith's 10.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Ravens are 22.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 33.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in three total games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In six of 15 games this season (40%), Smith has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith has collected the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just 22.2% of his games (two of nine), Smith has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 40% of his games (six out of 15 chances).
- Smith's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Ravens are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in three career games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive