Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Taylor's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Taylor's performance plays out when the Colts square off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Taylor has notched 14.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Taylor has collected more than 12.5 rushing attempts in three out of seven games this season (42.9% of his chances).
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 16.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Taylor took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of seven games this year (14.3% of his chances).
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 16.8. He's gone over that total in just two of seven games (28.6%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Taylor is set at 50.5. That's 5.1 more yards than his season average of 55.6.
- Taylor has yet to rush for more than 50.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Taylor's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 72.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 16.6 on average.
- Taylor has hit the rushing yards over in only one of seven opportunities (14.3%).
- Taylor has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (72.2) in just 14.3% of his games (one out of seven matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Taylor has collected 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Taylor has yet to score more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through seven outings this year.
- Taylor has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 42.9% of Taylor's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (three of seven outings).
- Taylor has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of seven games (42.9%).
Powered By Data Skrive