Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Taylor's rushing prop bets. Watch Taylor's Colts face off against the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Taylor has averaged 14.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.7 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- In one of six games this season (16.7% of his chances), Taylor has recorded more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 16.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.9 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of six games this year, Taylor achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 16.7. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Taylor's 61.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 12.3 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Taylor has had more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (72) by 10.8 yards.
- Taylor has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of six times (16.7%).
- Taylor has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (72) in only 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Taylor's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is equal to his prop bet total in Sunday's game.
- Taylor recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of six games this season (50% of his chances).
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In half of his games this year, Taylor hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Powered By Data Skrive