Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Taylor's rushing prop bets. Watch Taylor's Colts face off against the Jaguars on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Taylor has averaged 14.4 rushing attempts per game, 4.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- In three out of 14 games this season (21.4% of his opportunities), Taylor has had more than 18.5 rushing attempts.
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 15.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- Taylor took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 14 games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.4. He's gone over that total in only six of 14 games (42.9%).
- In his one career matchup against the Jaguars, Taylor notched nine carries, 9.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Taylor's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 18.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in one career game against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Taylor's 65.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 18.1 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 14 total games -- 28.6%), Taylor has had more than 83.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 65.3, which he's outpaced by 0.1 yards on average this year.
- Taylor has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only six out of 14 times (42.9%).
- Taylor's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 65.3 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
- Taylor's 22 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Jaguars are 61.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Jaguars, Taylor has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 83.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Taylor's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.6) is 0.1 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Taylor had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in seven out of 14 games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 46.2% of Taylor's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (six of 13 outings).
- Taylor has outperformed his average rushing touchdowns prop bet total (0.5 TDs) in half of his games.
- In his only career matchup against the Jaguars, Taylor scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Jaguars, Taylor has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive