Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Taylor's rushing props. Watch Taylor's performance play out for the Colts against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Taylor has averaged 14.2 rushing attempts per game, 3.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- Taylor has recorded more than 17.5 rushing attempts in three out of 13 games this season (23.1% of his chances).
- Taylor has averaged 1.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.3).
- Taylor took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of 13 games this year (23.1% of his chances).
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.3. He's gone over that total in just five of 13 games (38.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Taylor is set at 70.5 yards. That is 5.7 more than his season average of 64.8.
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13 matchups), Taylor has put up more than 70.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (64.9) by 0.1 yards.
- Taylor has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 13 times (38.5%).
- Taylor has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (64.9) in just 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Taylor has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Taylor has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13 chances).
- Taylor's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under.
- Just 41.7% of Taylor's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (five of 12 outings).
- Taylor has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just six of 13 games (46.2%).
Powered By Data Skrive