Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts square off against the Houston Texans on Sunday at home at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Taylor's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Taylor's Colts face off against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Taylor has averaged 14.0 rushing attempts per game, 3.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- In three of 12 games this season (25% of his chances), Taylor has recorded more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Taylor has averaged 1.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.1).
- In only three of 12 games this year, Taylor achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.1. He's gone over that total in just four of 12 games (33.3%).
- In his single career matchup against the Texans, Taylor recorded 13 carries, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Taylor's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 17.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in one lifetime game against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Taylor is set at 78.5 yards. That's 15.2 more than his season average of 63.3.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 matchups), Taylor has put up more than 78.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 63.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Taylor has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 12 times (33.3%).
- In only five games this season (41.7%), Taylor, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 63.8.
- Taylor's 91 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Texans are 12.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Texans, Taylor has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 78.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Taylor's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Taylor has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12 chances).
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In just four of 11 games this year, Taylor hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (36.4% of his opportunities).
- Taylor has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 12 games (41.7%).
- In his single career matchup against the Texans, Taylor scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Texans, Taylor has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive