Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Taylor's rushing props. Watch Taylor's Colts square off with the Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Taylor has averaged 13.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- Taylor has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts in three out of 11 games this season (27.3% of his opportunities).
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 15.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just two of 11 games this year, Taylor achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (18.2% of his opportunities).
- Taylor has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.1 rushing attempts) in just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Taylor is set at 58.5 yards. That's 3.1 more than his season average of 55.4.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11 matchups), Taylor has put up more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (64.2) by 8.8 yards.
- Taylor has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of 11 times (27.3%).
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Taylor, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 64.2.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Taylor has notched 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Taylor has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 36.4% of his games this season (four of 11 chances).
- Taylor has averaged 0.1 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 30% of Taylor's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (three of 10 outings).
- Taylor has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just four of 11 games (36.4%).
Powered By Data Skrive