On Sunday, Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Taylor's rushing prop bets. Watch Taylor's Colts play the Texans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Taylor's per-game rushing attempts average (13.5) is equal to his prop bet total in Sunday's game.
- In three of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities), Taylor has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 15.3 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Taylor took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of 10 games this year (20% of his chances).
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.3. He's gone over that total in only three of 10 games (30%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Taylor is set at 56.5 yards. That is 4.7 more than his season average of 51.8.
- Six times this season (out of 10 total games -- 60%), Taylor has had more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 65 yards, which he's fallen short of by 13.2 on average.
- Taylor has hit the rushing yards over in only two of 10 opportunities (20%).
- Taylor has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (65) in only 30% of his games (three out of 10 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Taylor has collected 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Taylor has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (four of 10 chances).
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 33.3% of Taylor's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (three of nine outings).
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just four of 10 games (40%).
Powered By Data Skrive