Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Taylor's rushing prop bets. Watch Taylor's Colts face off against the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Taylor's per-game rushing attempts average (13.5) is the same as his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Taylor has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts in three out of 10 games this season (30% of his chances).
- Taylor has averaged 1.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.3).
- In only two of 10 games this year, Taylor achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (20% of his opportunities).
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.3. He's gone over that total in only three of 10 games (30%).
- Taylor put up seven carries in his single career matchup against the Titans, 6.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Taylor's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 13.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in one total game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Taylor's 51.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 4.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 60% of his games this season (six of 10 matchups), Taylor has put up more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 65 yards, which he's fallen short of by 13.2 on average.
- Taylor has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of 10 times (20%).
- In only three games this season (30%), Taylor, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 65.
- In his lone career matchup against the Titans, Taylor notched 12 rushing yards, 44.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Titans, Taylor has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 56.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Taylor has notched 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Taylor has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (four of 10 chances).
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of nine games this year, Taylor hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only four of 10 games (40%).
- In his single career matchup against the Titans, Taylor scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Taylor's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never eclipsed in one career game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive