Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Taylor's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Green Bay Packers. Watch Taylor's performance play out for the Colts against the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Taylor has averaged 12.6 rushing attempts per game, 2.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Taylor has collected more than 10.5 rushing attempts in six of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 15.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Taylor took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of nine games this year (11.1% of his chances).
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.8. He's gone over that total in just two of nine games (22.2%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Taylor's 47.6 rushing yards per game average is 2.1 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Taylor has put up more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 67.4 yards, which he's fallen short of by 19.8 on average.
- Taylor has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of nine times (11.1%).
- In only two games this season (22.2%), Taylor, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 67.4.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Taylor's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Taylor recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four out of nine games this season (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Taylor has averaged 0.1 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 37.5% of Taylor's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (three of eight outings).
- Taylor has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just four of nine games (44.4%).
Powered By Data Skrive