Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts hit the field against the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Taylor's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Taylor's Colts square off against the Bills at 1:05 PM ET on CBS.
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Taylor has collected 15.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (14.5).
- Taylor has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts in seven of 15 games this season (46.7% of his chances).
- Taylor has averaged 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.6).
- In just five of 15 games this year, Taylor achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Taylor's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.6. He's gone over that total in only seven of 15 games (46.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Taylor is set at 65.5. That is 12.4 fewer yards than his season average of 77.9.
- In 53.3% of his games this season (eight of 15 matchups), Taylor has put up more than 65.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (66.5) by 11.4 yards.
- Taylor has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only seven out of 15 times (46.7%).
- Taylor's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 66.5 yards, a figure he's covered in eight out of 15 games (53.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Taylor has scored 0.7 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- Taylor has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 53.3% of his games this season (eight out of 15 chances).
- Taylor's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In half of his games this year, Taylor hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Taylor has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in eight of 15 games (53.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive