John Brown and the Buffalo Bills host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's a look at Brown's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Brown and the Bills face off against the Seahawks on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
John Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
John Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Brown's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Brown has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Brown has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Brown has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Brown's zero rushing yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Seahawks are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Brown's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 yards, a number he has never beat in seven total games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive