John Brown and the Buffalo Bills host the New England Patriots on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's a look at Brown's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Brown's Bills take on the Patriots at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
John Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
John Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Brown is set at 0.5 yards. That is 0.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Brown has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Brown's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Brown has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Brown's one rushing yard per game over his three career matchups against the Patriots is 0.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Brown's rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 0.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed one time in three total games opposite the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive