John Brown and the Buffalo Bills hit the field against the New York Jets on Sunday on the road at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Brown's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Brown's Bills square off with the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
John Brown Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
John Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Brown is set at 0.5 yards. That is 0.5 fewer than his season average of 0.0.
- Brown has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Brown has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Brown has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- In his three career matchups against the Jets, Brown averages zero rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Brown's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in three total games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive