On Monday, John Brown and the Buffalo Bills host the Kansas City Chiefs at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's rushing prop bets. Watch how Brown's performance plays out when the Bills face off against the Chiefs on FOX/NFL at 5:00 PM ET.
John Brown Rushing Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
John Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards prop bet for Brown is set at 0.5 yards. That is 0.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Brown has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Brown's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- In his two career matchups against the Chiefs, Brown averages zero rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Brown's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 0.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in two lifetime games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive