John Brown and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Tuesday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Brown's rushing prop bets. Watch Brown's Bills play the Titans on CBS at 7:00 PM ET.
John Brown Rushing Prop Bets (10/13/2020)
John Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Brown's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- Brown has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Brown's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Brown's zero rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Titans are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Brown's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 0.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in two career games against the Titans.
Powered by Data Skrive