John Brown and the Buffalo Bills host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Brown's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Miami Dolphins. You can watch Brown's performance play out for the Bills against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
John Brown Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
John Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown's 48.3 receiving yards per game average is 5.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (42.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (four of eight), Brown has collected more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 48.3 receiving yards per game is 4.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 52.7.
- Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In half of his games, Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.7 yards.
- Brown is averaging 100.7 yards per game in his last three contests against the Dolphins, 58.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Brown's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 42.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed three times in three total games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive