John Brown and the Buffalo Bills visit the New England Patriots on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Brown's receiving prop bets. Watch Brown's Bills take on the Patriots at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
John Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
John Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 48.3 receiving yards per game, 8.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (39.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five out of eight), Brown has totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 48.3 receiving yards per game is 6.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.4.
- Brown has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.4.
- Brown's 37.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Patriots are 1.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Brown has eclipsed Monday's projected receiving yards total of 39.5 yards two times in four career games against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive