John Brown and the Buffalo Bills visit the San Francisco 49ers on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Brown's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the San Francisco 49ers. You can watch Brown and the Bills play the 49ers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
John Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
John Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 48.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 less than the over/under of 49.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In four out of eight games this season (50%), Brown has totaled more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 48.3 receiving yards per game is 6.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.4.
- Brown has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Brown has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.4.
- Brown's 50.5 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the 49ers are 1.0 more yard than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Brown's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 49.5 yards, a number he has surpassed five times in eight career games opposite the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive