John Brown and the Buffalo Bills host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Brown's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers. Watch how Brown's performance plays out when the Bills face off against the Chargers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
John Brown Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
John Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 48.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight), Brown has put up more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 48.3 receiving yards per game is 6.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.4.
- Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of games, Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.4 yards.
- Brown's 27 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Chargers are 22.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 49.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (two out of eight), Brown has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just 25% of his games (one out of four), Brown has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Brown's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Chargers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Chargers, Brown has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive