John Brown's Buffalo Bills meet the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Brown's performance plays out when the Bills take on the Colts on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
John Brown Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
John Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown's 50.9 receiving yards per game average is 2.4 more than his prop bet total in Saturday's outing (48.5).
- In five of nine games this year (55.6%), Brown has collected more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 51.6 per game. He averages 0.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 51.6 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown has grabbed 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three out of nine), Brown has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Brown has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Brown has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (three of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive