Joe Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Mixon's rushing prop bets. Watch Mixon's Bengals square off with the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mixon has averaged 19.8 rushing attempts per game, 8.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Mixon has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts in six out of six games this season (100% of his chances).
- Mixon's 19.8 rushing attempts per game is 2.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.8.
- Half of Mixon's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Mixon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.8. He's gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
- Mixon put up nine carries in his single career matchup against the Titans, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mixon has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 11.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Mixon's 71.3 rushing yards per game average is 21.8 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of six total games -- 66.7%), Mixon has had more than 49.5 rushing yards.
- Mixon's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 71.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Mixon has hit the rushing yards over in only one of six opportunities (16.7%).
- Mixon has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (71.8) in just 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
- In his single career matchup against the Titans, Mixon had 37 rushing yards, 12.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Mixon's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 49.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one career game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Mixon's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is equal to his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mixon has yet to score more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through six outings this year.
- Mixon's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is equal to his average prop bet over/under.
- Only 33.3% of Mixon's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of six outings).
- Mixon's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Titans, Mixon scored one rushing touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Mixon's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has exceeded one time in one career game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive