Joe Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals square off against the Houston Texans on Sunday on the road at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Mixon's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Mixon and the Bengals square off with the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mixon has collected 19.8 rushing attempts per game, 14.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In six out of six games this season (100% of his chances), Mixon has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Mixon's 19.8 rushing attempts per game is 2.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.8.
- Mixon rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Mixon has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.8 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (four of six games).
- In his single career matchup against the Texans, Mixon racked up nine carries, 3.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Mixon's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 5.5 attempts, a mark he has exceeded one time in one total game against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Mixon is set at 24.5. That's 46.8 fewer yards than his season average of 71.3.
- Six times this season (out of six total games -- 100%), Mixon has had more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Mixon has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (71.8) by 0.5 yards.
- Mixon has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of six times (16.7%).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Mixon, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 71.8.
- In his one career matchup against the Texans, Mixon finished with 36 rushing yards, 11.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mixon has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing yards total of 24.5 yards one time in one career game against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive