Joe Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Mixon's rushing prop bets. You can watch Mixon and the Bengals play the Steelers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mixon has averaged 19.8 rushing attempts per game, 12.3 more than the over/under in Monday's game (7.5).
- In six out of six games this season (100% of his opportunities), Mixon has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Mixon's 19.8 rushing attempts per game is 2.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.8.
- Mixon rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Mixon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.8. He's gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
- Mixon's 11.8 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Steelers are 4.3 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Mixon's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 7.5 attempts, a number he has outperformed four times in six career games opposite the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Mixon is set at 30.5. That's 40.8 fewer yards than his season average of 71.3.
- In 100% of his games this season (six of six matchups), Mixon has put up more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Mixon has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (71.8) by 0.5 yards.
- Mixon has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of six times (16.7%).
- Mixon has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (71.8) in just 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
- In his six career matchups against the Steelers, Mixon averages 65.3 rushing yards per game, 34.8 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In six career games against the Steelers, Mixon has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 30.5 yards six times.
Powered By Data Skrive