On Sunday, Joe Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Dallas Cowboys at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Mixon's rushing prop bets. Watch Mixon's performance play out for the Bengals against the Cowboys on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mixon has notched 19.8 rushing attempts per game, 10.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Mixon has had more than 9.5 rushing attempts in six out of six games this season (100% of his opportunities).
- Mixon's season-long average over/under is 17.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.0 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Mixon rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Mixon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.8. He's gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Mixon's 71.3 rushing yards per game average is 22.8 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 83.3% of his games this season (five of six matchups), Mixon has put up more than 48.5 rushing yards.
- Mixon's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 71.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Mixon has hit the rushing yards over in only one of six opportunities (16.7%).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Mixon, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 71.8.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Mixon has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mixon had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of six games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Mixon's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In only two of six games this year, Mixon hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Mixon's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive