Joe Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's a look at Mixon's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Mixon's Bengals take on Washington on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mixon has collected 19.8 rushing attempts per game, 8.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- In six of six games this season (100% of his opportunities), Mixon has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Mixon's 19.8 rushing attempts per game is 2.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.8.
- Half of Mixon's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Mixon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.8. He's gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Mixon is set at 53.5. That's 17.8 fewer yards than his season average of 71.3.
- Four times this season (out of six total games -- 66.7%), Mixon has had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Mixon's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 71.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Mixon has hit the rushing yards over in only one of six opportunities (16.7%).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Mixon, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 71.8.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Mixon has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mixon has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (two of six chances).
- Mixon's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In just two of six games this year, Mixon hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Mixon's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive