Joe Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's a look at Mixon's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Mixon's performance play out for the Bengals against the Steelers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Joe Mixon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mixon has averaged 19.8 rushing attempts per game, 6.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Mixon has yet to carry the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Mixon's 19.8 rushing attempts per game is 2.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.8.
- Mixon went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Mixon has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.8 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (four of six games).
- Mixon averages 11.8 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Steelers, 1.7 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mixon has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 13.5 attempts two times in six total games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Mixon is set at 52.5. That is 18.8 fewer yards than his season average of 71.3.
- Mixon has not run for more than 52.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Mixon has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (71.8) by 0.5 yards.
- Mixon has hit the rushing yards over in only one of six opportunities (16.7%).
- Mixon has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (71.8) in only 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
- Mixon's 65.3 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Steelers are 12.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mixon has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 52.5 yards four times in six career games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive