On Sunday, Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Tennessee Titans at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Burrow's passing prop bets. Watch Burrow's Bengals take on the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Joe Burrow Passing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Joe Burrow Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Burrow's per-game passing completions average (27.9) is 3.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (24.5).
- In five of seven games this season (71.4% of his chances), Burrow recorded more than 24.5 completions.
- Burrow's season-long average over/under is 21.9 completions. He has collected 6.0 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Burrow has hit the over on completions prop bets in six of seven games this year (85.7% of his chances).
- Burrow's average prop bet for completions is 21.9. He's gone over that total in six of seven games this season (85.7%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Burrow has averaged 41.9 passing attempts per game this season, 4.4 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In four of seven games this year (57.1%), Burrow has attempted more than 37.5 passes.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Burrow this season is 35.6. He usually has gone over that value, averaging 41.9 attempts per game, 6.3 more than his average prop.
- In five of his seven games (71.4%), Burrow has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In six of his seven games (85.7%), Burrow has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (35.6).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Burrow has racked up 289.0 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 21.5 yards greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 71.4% of his games this season (five of seven matchups), Burrow has thrown for more than 267.5 yards.
- Burrow's average passing yards prop bet this season is 243.2, which he's exceeded by 45.8 yards on average this year.
- Burrow has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in five of seven opportunities this year (71.4%).
- In five games this season (71.4%), Burrow has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 243.2.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Burrow is averaging 1.3 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Burrow has yet to throw for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through seven outings this season.
- Burrow's season average of 1.3 passing touchdowns per game is 0.2 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Burrow has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Burrow has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just three of his seven games (42.9%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Burrow averages 0.8 fewer interceptions per game (0.7) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Burrow has yet to throw for more than 1.5 interceptions in a game through seven outings this year.
- Burrow has thrown 0.7 interceptions per game this season, 0.2 less than his season average prop.
- In only two of his seven games this season (28.6%), Burrow has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Burrow has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.9 interceptions) in 71.4% of his games in 2020 (five of seven chances).
Powered By Data Skrive