Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Burrow's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Burrow's performance plays out when the Bengals square off with the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Joe Burrow Passing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Joe Burrow Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Burrow's per-game passing completions average (26.4) is 1.9 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (24.5).
- Burrow had more than 24.5 completions in six of 10 games this season (60% of his chances).
- Burrow has averaged 4.0 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.4).
- Burrow has hit the over on completions prop bets in seven of 10 games this year (70% of his chances).
- Burrow has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (22.4 completions) in 70% of his games (seven of 10 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Burrow has averaged 2.9 more passing attempts per game (40.4) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (37.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50%), Burrow has attempted more than 37.5 passes.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Burrow this year is 36.1. He usually has surpassed that value, averaging 40.4 attempts per game, 4.3 more than his average prop.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Burrow has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 60% of his games (six out of 10 opportunities), Burrow has gone over his average passing attempts prop bet total (36.1).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Burrow has racked up 268.8 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 0.3 yards greater than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Burrow has thrown for more than 268.5 yards.
- Burrow's season passing yardage average of 268.8 is 19.5 yards higher than his 249.3 average passing yards over/under.
- Burrow has gone over his passing yards prop total five times this season (exactly half of his games).
- In exactly half of his games this season, Burrow has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 249.3.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Burrow is averaging 1.3 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Burrow has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (four out of 10).
- Burrow's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.2 fewer passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Burrow has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Burrow has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just four of his 10 games (40%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Burrow has averaged 0.5 interceptions per game this year, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In 50% of his games this season (five out of 10), Burrow has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Burrow has tossed 0.5 interceptions per game this season, 0.5 fewer than his season average prop.
- Burrow has not gone over on an interception prop bet through 10 games this year.
- Through 10 games, Burrow has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (one INT).
Powered By Data Skrive